EP 96: Leveraging Your Equity for Property Development
When it comes to property development, it is not always possible to access the full amount of equity in a property. Equity is the difference between the value of a property and the amount of debt that is owed on it. Accessing equity can be a powerful financial tool for property development projects, but it is important to understand how it works and the different ways to access it.
Ultimately, equity can be a great way to create wealth. It can be used to purchase additional property, finance development projects, or pay off debt. However, it is important to understand the risks involved and to ensure that the loan is affordable and can be serviced before accessing equity.
In this week’s episode, Bob and Hilary talk about leveraging your equity for property development. They explain what equality is, how to calculate equity and the different ways to access it. So if you are still trying to figure out how to use equity when it comes to your property development, you won’t want to miss this week’s episode!
We have our 3 day online workshop coming up (May 24 25 26). These workshops are life changing and if you love property, then you should be there! To learn more about this workshop, click here.
- Leveraging your equity for property development [03:06]
- How do people get around servicing their equity? [05:43]
- How do we make it less scary? [14:38]
- This isn’t too good to be true [16:46]
- How much do you need? [17:37]
- Does it take a lot of work? [24:18]
- Online workshop [29:28]
About Hilary Saxton:
Hilary Saxton is a performance and mindset strategist who motivates, trains, and coaches people who crave knowledge and success in their property and business life. Hilary has had a varied career in property and business spanning at around more than 25 years now. She takes an honest, upfront approach towards both people and process issues. Hilary provides solutions through incremental and transformational change that delivers the success her clients both want and need.
About Bob Andersen:
Bob Andersen (known in the property industry as “The Deal Maker”) is a Property enigma. When it comes to creating financial freedom for his followers, his “thinking” is refreshingly simple. He has the ability to make the seemingly complicated, uncomplicated. Bob has changed the lives of so many people by training them to use property development as a vehicle to build substantial cashflow and long term wealth. This in turn, has given them control over their lives and a lifestyle they could previously only dream about. It has been said that Bob has created more property millionaires in Australia than any other educator / mentee out there through his highly acclaimed property development courses. Thank goodness for Bob! Because there are way too many so-called Property education experts out there. Several, even past students, have ‘borrowed’ Bob’s material in an attempt to ‘be Bob’. As Bob says, “I must have done something right, but you can’t ‘borrow’ over 35 years of experience and over $1 billion worth of projects spread across all states of Australia and in all stages of the property cycle”.
- To contact us about our investment opportunity, please email email@example.com or phone 1300 729 550
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re interested in receiving a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, send an email to email@example.com!
- Or Subscribe and give us some great feedback on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Property Developer Secrets and Hacks Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2581187315284341
- Hilary Saxton Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HilarySaxtonCoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Property Mastermind Website: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/
It has been a pleasure and we look forward to seeing you in the future episodes!
You May Also Like...
EP 137: What Stops You From Property Developing
EP 136: First Time Developer, Alex Kempson talks about his Development Project
EP 135: Learn More About The Projects We’re Currently Developing & More Importantly Why
Kind Words From Our Students
"I’d highly recommend PPS to any investor"
“I’ve found PPS to be a trustworthy and reliable business to deal with. Their communication flow is excellent and they’ve always made time to respond to any questions I have. I’d highly recommend PPS to any investor with aspirations to create wealth through property development.”
"It is highly detailed but logical and easy to follow."
Having now purchased and studied all that is available on the market, Property Mastermind was the most comprehensive. It is highly detailed but logical and easy to follow.
The 3 day online workshop was great! So thorough, so knowledgeable and Bob has so much experience to draw from. Very impressed!
AS SEEN IN