18 Nov What Should My First Property Development Be? – with Bob Andersen | #024
- If you’re interested in receiving a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Or Subscribe and give us some great feedback on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
Getting into property development can seem daunting for beginners, and often you simply don’t know where to start.
So what type of property should you get into first – and what are the different types?
Bob and I talk about the different types of property you can start your journey with, from splitters to duplexes, and all the way to villas, why apartments aren’t really recommended as your first project, and much more!
If you’re thinking about getting into property development but are a bit confused as to what to start with, this is a must-listen!
Let’s get into the episode!
- What do you want out of developing property? [01:44]
- It’s expensive to make mistakes [02:58]
- You don’t need to have investment experience before developing property [04:25]
- What can be considered as property development? [07:45]
- Starting your development journey with Splitters [08:27]
- Battle-axe lots [11:07]
- Investor-owned properties & letter drops [14:44]
- Developing property ‘in-betweens’ [17:49]
- How about granny flats? [24:24]
- The option to go for townhouses & villas [28:14]
- Stepping up to developing apartments [33:50]
- What SHOULD your first property development be? [40:47]
About Hilary Saxton:
Hilary Saxton is a performance and mindset strategist who motivates, trains, and coaches people who crave knowledge and success in their property and business life. Hilary has had a varied career in property and business spanning at around more than 25 years now. She takes an honest, upfront approach towards both people and process issues. Hilary provides solutions through incremental and transformational change that delivers the success her clients both want and need.
About Bob Andersen:
Bob Andersen is the founder of Property Mastermind; he is a member of a select group of Australian property developers who have been involved in over $1 billion in successful development projects over the last three decades. Bob’s success in property development has become life-changing, and he wants to share his knowledge and experience with everyone who
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at email@example.com
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Property Developer Secrets and Hacks facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2581187315284341
- Hilary Saxton Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HilarySaxtonCoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Property Mastermind Website: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/
It has been a pleasure! Looking forward to seeing you in the future episodes!