04 Nov How COVID Has Changed House Designs – with Bob Andersen | #022
- Find out about our upcoming workshop Live/Online November 12,13,14 – 2021: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/property-development-workshop/
- If you’re interested in receiving a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Among the many changes we’ve had to make due to the pandemic, building “COVID-compliant” properties is definitely one that’s changed how people live and work.
Today, Bob Andersen and I talk about how houses have become more than just a place to come home to after work, keywords property buyers have searched for most often during this pandemic, the rising popularity of gyms, the move to resort-style homes, and more!
If you’re a developer, thinking of developing new property, are buying or selling assets, or just interested to know more, tune in to make sure you’re producing what the property market is on the hunt for!
See you in the episode!
- Houses aren’t ‘just houses’ anymore [02:08]
- The shift from office life to working from home [04:02]
- The move towards resort-style homes [06:00]
- Keywords property buyers have recently been searching for the most [07:53]
- The rising popularity of home gyms [10:04]
- A staggering 200% increase in searches for waterfronts & seascapes [12:13]
- The need for a designated spacious office at home [14:32]
- Other “COVID-built property requirements” [15:23] – 18:57
- The trade-off between larger living rooms and number of bedrooms [18:58]
- This isn’t the first time a change in design happened during a crisis [20:56]
- What COVID has brought to the surface about life and our goals [23:17]
- Change is good [25:01]
About Hilary Saxton:
Hilary Saxton is a performance and mindset strategist who motivates, trains, and coaches people who crave knowledge and success in their property and business life. Hilary has had a varied career in property and business spanning at around more than 25 years now. She takes an honest, upfront approach towards both people and process issues. Hilary provides solutions through incremental and transformational change that delivers the success her clients both want and need.
About Bob Andersen:
Bob Andersen is the founder of Property Mastermind; he is a member of a select group of Australian property developers who have been involved in over $1 billion in successful development projects over the last three decades. Bob’s success in property development has become life-changing, and he wants to share his knowledge and experience with everyone who
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at email@example.com
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Property Developer Secrets and Hacks facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2581187315284341
- Hilary Saxton Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HilarySaxtonCoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Property Mastermind Website: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/
It has been a pleasure! Looking forward to seeing you in the future episodes!