28 Oct Property Development Finance and What Can You Afford? – with Bob Andersen | #021
- Find out about our upcoming workshop Live/Online November 12,13,14 – 2021: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/property-development-workshop/
- If you’re interested in receiving a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, send an email to email@example.com!
Regulators have recently added measures to slow down the property market and lots of investors, homeowners, and sellers alike are in search of clarity.
Today, we’re going to discuss finance, what’s going on with APRA and what you need to do to understand finance so you can get into property development! We also talk about interest rates, what you can do if you can’t afford to start in property development, what most people regret about property and heaps more.
Let’s get into it!
- The latest change in finance [02:51]
- What is APRA? [03:27]
- Regulators slowing down the property market [04:50]
- Why do regulators slow down the property market? [07:27]
- If regulators talk to each other, why the confusion? [10:12]
- What could the effects be and who will it impact? [11:49]
- The interest rate “stick” [13:30]
- Using money to pay loans vs using it to make more [16:35]
- What if you don’t qualify for a property development project? [18:39]
- Selling and how it will affect people purchasing the end product [24:01]
- Investors vs homeowners [25:30]
- Investors are getting back to the market after the pandemic peak [30:21]
- The property market is still a seller’s market – so when does it change? [31:06]
- Property & finance are fluid and never ‘boring’ [33:34]
- Is now a great time to get into property development? [34:16]
- What’s the one regret most people have about property? [35:16]
About Hilary Saxton:
Hilary Saxton is a performance and mindset strategist who motivates, trains, and coaches people who crave knowledge and success in their property and business life. Hilary has had a varied career in property and business spanning at around more than 25 years now. She takes an honest, upfront approach towards both people and process issues. Hilary provides solutions through incremental and transformational change that delivers the success her clients both want and need.
About Bob Andersen:
Bob Andersen is the founder of Property Mastermind; he is a member of a select group of Australian property developers who have been involved in over $1 billion in successful development projects over the last three decades. Bob’s success in property development has become life-changing, and he wants to share his knowledge and experience with everyone who
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at email@example.com
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Property Developer Secrets and Hacks facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2581187315284341
- Hilary Saxton Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HilarySaxtonCoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Property Mastermind Website: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/
It has been a pleasure! Looking forward to seeing you in the future episodes!