14 Oct How to Use Creative Strategies | #019
- Join our upcoming FREE MasterClass on October 16, 2021: https://propertymastermind.ac-page.com/october-16-free-property-development-masterclass
For people getting into property development, there always seems to be a lot happening: doing your due diligence, making sure you have funds ready, listing contacts you need to work with – the list goes on.
However, along with creating a financial structure, using creative strategies can do more than just propel you forward!
Today, we’re tackling how you can get into property development with little to no money of your own! From defining what a creative strategy is, the different levels of partnership, to factors that turn creative strategies towards “the dark side”, this exciting episode with Bob Andersen is one you won’t want to miss.
Let’s dive in!
- Bob’s experience with creative strategies [02:05]
- What is a creative strategy? [03:52]
- Creating a strategy and structure around finance [06:06]
- Know your strategy, know your structure [07:39]
- Why work with creative strategies? [09:46]
- It’s important to think about the well-being of the investor [13:25]
- The different levels of partnership [16:05]
- You don’t have to stick to one strategy for the whole journey [17:24]
- Factors that turn creative strategies to “the dark side” [19:41]
- Joint ventures must have set structures & a project management agreement [23:25]
- Always take your documents to your lawyer for review [25:33]
- Two people can’t have the same decision-making percentage power [26:17]
About Hilary Saxton:
Hilary Saxton is a performance and mindset strategist who motivates, trains, and coaches people who crave knowledge and success in their property and business life. Hilary has had a varied career in property and business spanning at around more than 25 years now. She takes an honest, upfront approach towards both people and process issues. Hilary provides solutions through incremental and transformational change that delivers the success her clients both want and need.
About Bob Andersen:
Bob Andersen is the founder of Property Mastermind; he is a member of a select group of Australian property developers who have been involved in over $1 billion in successful development projects over the last three decades. Bob’s success in property development has become life-changing, and he wants to share his knowledge and experience with everyone who is willing to learn the secrets of property development. Property Mastermind exists because it gives him great satisfaction to see students get massive changes in their finances and lifestyle.
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at email@example.com
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
It has been a pleasure! Looking forward to seeing you in the future episodes!