30 Sep Are You Struggling With Your Property Development Journey? | #017
- Join our upcoming Free MasterClass: https://propertymastermind.activehosted.com/f/34
It’s normal to struggle with stuff. But when it comes to property development, there is a common struggle that I often see.
That struggle is the lack of self-belief.
In fact, more than 75% of people who have attended our workshops admit that they doubt themselves. This goes not only for beginners but also experienced people in the field.
Seeing the need to address this issue, I decided to discuss the fears that may be slowing down or stopping your progress. I believe that the more you feel yourself progress, the better your self-belief builds. So I include tips on implementing better habits that will allow you to overcome those roadblocks.
You’re not alone on this journey, so get ready to be motivated and learn what you can do to build your self-belief. Start by listening to this episode!
- Introduction [0:00]
- Hilary shares her background and area of expertise [1:24]
- The surprising percentage of people who struggle with lack of self-belief [3:04]
- A common drawback among individuals in property development [4:50]
- How the fear of not having enough knowledge affects your self-belief [5:43]
- The fear of failure and how it affects your self-belief [7:13]
- The impact of failure on your emotions [7:26]
- A reason to be grateful for negative experiences [8:54]
- Why moral support is crucial to move forward your property development journey [9:20]
- The powerful influence of self-belief on where you are now [11:34]
- Why you need to commit to what you want [14:30]
- The importance of being conscious about your mental health [16:44]
- The ways overthinking stops you from moving forward [18:12]
- When wanting things to happen faster can be detrimental to your self-belief [19:47]
- Distraction is the enemy of self-belief [20:52]
- The problem with prioritising other people [21:29]
- Ways to work around implementing better habits [22:06]
- Journaling [22:14]
- Talking to an unsupportive partner about how their unsupportiveness is impacting you [22:25]
- Investing in your head — knowledge [22:33]
- Fight distractions and be more committed by using a calendar [22:50]
Hilary Saxton is a performance and mindset strategist who motivates, trains, and coaches people who crave knowledge and success in their property and business life. Hilary has had a varied career in property and business spanning at around more than 25 years now. She takes an honest, upfront approach towards both people and process issues. Hilary provides solutions through incremental and transformational change that delivers the success her clients both want and need.
- Property Mastermind Podcast Episode 15: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/propertymastermindpodcast-015/
- This week, I’m giving away a free coaching session, so feel free to send me an email at email@example.com
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
It has been a pleasure! Looking forward to seeing you in the future episodes!