01 Sep How To Capitalise On The Skills You Already Have | #013
Many people go through life unaware of the skills they possess, stopping them from achieving their full potential. So when they face a challenge (such as the current lockdowns we’re having), the immediate reaction is to feel incapable of rising above it. But the reality is that they do already have many of the skills they need to not only overcome it, but to succeed.
In this episode, I talk about traits that you probably already have that you can capitalise on. Whether you are new to property development or thinking about becoming a property developer, knowing that you can utilise your current skills to your advantage can mean the difference between staying stuck or moving forward.
Are you someone who may have been overlooking the skills you possess? Then listen and subscribe to this podcast. We might just be able to give the help that you need, so tune in!
- Introduction [0:00]
- Fast decision-making skills [1:42]
- Ability to naturally connect with people [2:44]
- Being driven by a meaningful “why” [4:04]
- Strong attention to detail [5:47]
- Habit of working hard [7:15]
- Being organised [7:58]
- Tenacity [8:49]
- Staying in good health [9:30]
- A great amount of education [10:25]
- Believing in oneself [11:31]
- Soft skills [12:19]
- Communication skills [12:27]
- Confidence [13:11]
- Intuition [14:47]
Hilary Saxton is a performance and mindset strategist who motivates, trains, and coaches people who crave knowledge and success in their property and business life. Hilary has had a varied career in property and business spanning at around more than 25 years now. She takes an honest, upfront approach towards both people and process issues. Hilary provides solutions through incremental and transformational change that delivers the success her clients both want and need.
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at email@example.com
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
It has been a pleasure! Looking forward to seeing you in the future episodes!