11 Aug What Makes a Good Property Development Site – with Bob Andersen | #010
The key to a good property development is finding a good site and if you don’t know what to look for then you won’t know where to start. Not only that, there are elements that make some sites better than others.
Today, I am once again joined by Bob Andersen, a legend in property development, to talk about the factors that you should consider when choosing the site for your property development.
Bob shares his own experiences and thoughts when he identifies a good property development site which everybody can take valuable notes from.
Tune in now and let’s get your development project started!
- Introduction [0:00]
- Bob tells who a wood duck is in the property development industry [1:29]
- Assessing your finances and the type of development you will build [2:30]
- Knowing the needs of your target market [4:55]
- What doesn’t make a good development site? [8:27]
- The story of the accidental developer [10:00]
- The importance of understanding zoning concepts [12:21]
- Why Bob is not a fan of slopey blocks [13:23]
- Bob’s tip when setting up utility services for your development [15:57]
- Why you need to evaluate the sale prices in your development area [19:46]
- Bob shares the factors he considers when developing for an owner [23:43]
Bob Andersen is the founder of Property Mastermind; he is a member of a select group of Australian property developers who have been involved in over $1 billion in successful development projects over the last three decades. Bob’s success in property development has been life-changing, and he wants to share his knowledge and experience with everyone who is willing to learn the art of property development. Property Mastermind exists because it gives him great satisfaction to see students attain massive change in their finances and lifestyle.
- Bob’s Deal or No Deal mentioned in [9:07]) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpb6M9Kne24
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at email@example.com
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
It has been a pleasure! Looking forward to seeing you in the future episodes!