05 May How To Build A Property Development Business Through Good Relationships with Bob Andersen #048
Throughout life, we interact with so many different people. Communication is such a huge part of our day to day and knowing the importance of communication is key to a successful business.
In your business, going above and beyond can be the difference between having a good relationship versus a bad relationship. These relationships not only help with your success but also can create lifelong friends.
In this week’s episode, we talk about why it’s important to have good relationships when building your property development business. We discuss the importance of respect, how to determine who will make the final decisions and so much more. So if you are someone who is looking to build your business relationships but don’t know where to start you won’t want to miss this week’s episode!
If you’re interested in receiving a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Or Subscribe and give us some great feedback on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
If you’re in joining us on May 7th in Brisbane, click here: https://www.thepropertyaccelerator.com.au/property-developer-event-brisbane
If you’d like to register for our FREE 4 – hour Masterclass, click here:
- How to build a property development through good relationships? [01:47]
- Event May 7th [03:10]
- Relationships with joint ventures. [04:10]
- Working around your strengths. [08:37]
- How do you determine who will make the final decision? [09:55]
- Why business relationships are important. [11:29]
- The importance of good communication when using other investors’ money. [21:57]
- What is the number one tip for having a good relationship? [22:37]
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at email@example.com
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Property Developer Secrets and Hacks Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2581187315284341
- Hilary Saxton Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HilarySaxtonCoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Property Mastermind Website: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/
It has been a pleasure! And we look forward to seeing you in the future episodes!