24 Mar How The Council Can Affect Your Property Development – with Bob Andersen #042
Property development already brings so much stress, why cause more headache for yourself when you can alleviate those time consuming and money draining things. When putting time and money into a property development you always want to know factors that can affect your development and potential profit. Don’t let the council be one of them!
Looking into policies that could potentially affect your development beforehand and learning more about why the council may make changes to these policies could help you in the long run.
In this week’s episode we talk about positive and negative effects the council could potentially have on your property development, why policies change and much more! So if you’re in the process of developing or ready to hit the ground running but need a little advice, then you won’t want to miss this episode!
If you’re interested in receiving a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Or Subscribe and give us some great feedback on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Coaching and mentoring [04:40]
- How can councils affect your property development? [06:40]
- Is it easy to find councils contact information? [07:52]
- What do you do with permissions from the council? [8:72]
- What does it cost? [14:07]
- What are other causes? [14:57]
- Reasons for policy changes. [20:06]
- When the council changes a policy. [21:42]
- Who decides on a policy change? [23:34]
- How can you find out a policy change prior to development? [25:10]
- Elected councils getting involved in property developments. [28:25]
- What to take away from today’s podcast. [34:34]
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at email@example.com
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Property Developer Secrets and Hacks Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2581187315284341
- Hilary Saxton Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HilarySaxtonCoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Property Mastermind Website: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/
It has been a pleasure! And we look forward to seeing you in the future episodes!