10 Mar How Important Is a Good Standard Finish On Your Property Development – with Bob Andersen #040
There are lots of variables that go into property development but how do you know if you are getting a good standard finish? Two determining factors to consider are your defects and finishes. Knowing your market and understanding the things to look for can definitely be a great place to start.
Well in this week’s episode we break down the differences between defects and finishes in your property development. We discuss the importance of professional cleaners, inspections and timelines. So if these are things you have experienced with your property development or just things you want to avoid you won’t want to miss this week’s episode!
If you’re interested in receiving a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, send an email to email@example.com!
Or Subscribe and give us some great feedback on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Bob’s breakdown on defects vs. finishes [04:06]
- What’s the average cost of a professional to doer? [06:20]
- Should you be there during the inspection or wait for the report? [10:43]
- Importance of professional cleaners [15:40]
- What is the impact of finishes? [16:04]
- Should you hire an architect or construction manager? [22:00]
- Do builders become known for their workmanship? [22:26]
- What’s the biggest defect Bob has experienced? [25:32]
- Average on retention for defects liability [28:09]
- Is there a specific amount of time to be notified to fix a defect? [29:04]
- Don’t forget to look out for upcoming meetups! [35:64]
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at email@example.com
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Property Developer Secrets and Hacks Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2581187315284341
- Hilary Saxton Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HilarySaxtonCoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Property Mastermind Website: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/
It has been a pleasure! And we look forward to seeing you in the future episodes!