17 Mar How Does Overland Flow Affect Property Development – with Bob Andersen #041
Deciding on your next property development can be a huge challenge. There are so many things to consider when picking your next site, but one topic to consider is will you have issues with overland flow?
Some areas are more prone to overland flow and flooding but knowing what to look for when visiting a site or where you can find this information will help you select properties more efficiently and won’t end up being costly down the road.
In this week’s episode we give you tips on things to look out for when looking at potential sites, as well as how overland flow could potentially affect your development. So if this is something you have never considered or maybe you have experienced this issue with your development and didn’t know how to avoid it, then this is the episode for you!
If you’re interested in receiving a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, send an email to email@example.com!
Or Subscribe and give us some great feedback on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- What is the difference between overland flow and flooding? [02:36]
- How would you know if a site is affected by overland flow? [04:39]
- What to physically look for when visiting a potential property development site. [09:36]
- What impact does overland flow have on a site? [10:00]
- How can it go from having overland flow to not having overland flow? [13:23]
- Bob’s experience with overland flow. [15:02]
- Why do they over engineer? [19:15]
- How do you know the levels? [20:26]
- Do you find issues with sites for sale with the DA? [21:34]
- Misconceptions with property development. [25:17]
- Be on the lookout for upcoming events and training! [28:25]
- If you’re interested in winning a free copy of the book “Secrets of Property Millionaires Exposed”, go ahead and leave a comment or send me an email. We’d love to hear from you!
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at email@example.com
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Property Developer Secrets and Hacks Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2581187315284341
- Hilary Saxton Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HilarySaxtonCoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
- Property Mastermind Website: https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/
It has been a pleasure! And we look forward to seeing you in the future episodes!