28 Jul How To Get Into Property Development When You Have a Job – with Bob Andersen | #008
If you’ve been listening to our previous podcast episodes, you’ll find I keep saying that there are a lot of different reasons people choose to get into property development. One of those reasons is either wanting a side hustle or maybe to completely ditch their day job and exchange it for a more flexible work schedule.
The question is, “how do you get started with your property development journey while working on your day job?”
That’s exactly what Bob and I are going to answer in today’s episode.
If you’re seriously thinking of something that may replace your current stream of income and would like to try your hand at Property Development, then go ahead and listen to this podcast. We might just have the answer you’re looking for right now, so tune in!
- Introduction [0:00]
- How to get started in property development if you have a day job [1:34]
- Hilary and Bob talk about examples of people who do property development while working on their day job [7:22]
- Going up the ranks [12:13]
- Property development is a coordination role [14:11]
- More examples of people who do property development while working their day job [19:22]
- Quick summary [26:30]
Bob Andersen is the founder of Property Mastermind; he is a member of a select group of Australian property developers who have been involved in over $1 billion in successful development projects over the last three decades. Bob’s success in property development has become life-changing, and he wants to share his knowledge and experience with everyone who is willing to learn the secrets of property development. Property Mastermind exists because it gives him great satisfaction to see students get massive change in their finances and lifestyle.
- Armchair Developer Strategies https://bit.ly/ArmchairDeveloperSecretsEbook
- Episode 3: 5 Tips To Become More Time-Efficient (https://www.propertymastermind.com.au/5-tips-to-become-more-time-efficient/)
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at email@example.com
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Property Mastermind Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PropertyMastermind
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
It has been a pleasure! Looking forward to seeing you in the future episodes!