23 Jun 5 Tips To Become More Time-Efficient
Everybody has 168 hours in a week; the question is, “how well are you managing the time being given to you?” Are you efficient with your time, or are you just wasting it away?
Today’s episode is all about me giving tips on how to be more efficient with your time. Property development is a confidence game, and those who progress at it are those who are committed to it. And we found out that the best way to stay committed is by using your time productively.
Grab a pen and paper as there’ll be lots of valuable strategies you can learn and take away from this episode not only for your property development journey but also for your everyday life.
Tune in now, and let’s get started!
- Introduction [0:00]
- The four levels of people on their property development journey [3:54]
- Identifying whether you’re effective with your time or whether you’re just wasting it! [5:40]
- Tip # 1: Write a sensible list of achievable tasks within the day every day [6:20]
- Tip # 2: Re-assigning [10:05]
- Tip # 3: Removing [13:35]
- Tip # 4: Saying “NO” [15:28]
- Tip # 5: Identify those derailers [16:45]
- Defining Internal Derailers [16:55]
- What are External Derailers? [20:51]
Hilary Saxton is a performance and mindset strategist who motivates, trains, and coaches people who crave knowledge and success in their property and business life. Hilary has had a varied career in property and business spanning at around more than 25 years now. She takes an honest, upfront approach towards both people and process issues. Hilary provides solutions through incremental and transformational change that delivers the success her clients both want and need.
- Every week, Hilary is inclined to give away a free coaching session. Feel free to send her an email at email@example.com
- If you liked this episode, or have any comments and/or suggestions on how we can make this better, don’t hesitate to send us an email. For questions/things you’d like us to cover and discuss in this podcast, again, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Hilary Saxton:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hilarysaxtonproperty/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilary-saxton/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt31KlQu9azoojEHPLvXgmA
It has been a pleasure! And we look forward to seeing you in the future episodes!